Owner Surrender form
The goal of Blessed Paws Animal Rescue is to place all of our dogs in a forever home! Our application form is designed to help us to achieve this goal. There are many variables that go into making these decisions so we review each application carefully and make all decisions on a case by case basis. Our volunteers will respond to requests for information and/or applications via emails and phone calls as quickly as possible.
1. All potential adopters must fill out an application form
2. All potential adopters must have three personal references that will speak to one of our adoption councilors
3. Adopters living in rental accommodation must provide a landlords name and number so that we can determine that dogs are permitted in the in your living situation
4. Potential adopters living in communities with HOA must ensure that are no breed or weight specific restrictions in the community that could result in them being asked to remove the dog.
5. We require a meet and greet with any dog(s) living in the household so we can be sure the new dog and existing dogs will interact well together
6.Potential adopters may not have surrendered an animal within the last 5 years